solo [GERMAN] Rosa die schöne Schutzmannsfrau und andere Grotesken by Salomon Friedlaender

Post ALL new projects here (solos, books, short works/poetry collections, drama -- in any language.) Please read the stickies first
stefans

solo [GERMAN] Rosa die schöne Schutzmannsfrau und andere Grotesken by Salomon Friedlaender

Post by stefans »

Rosa die schöne Schutzmannsfrau und andere Grotesken by Salomon Friedlaender (*1871 - † 1946)[**TRANSLATORTXT**]
Mynonas Grotesken verbinden das Heitere und Ernste, das Komische und das Grausige, das Tiefsinninge und Banale in paradoxem, humoristisch-ironischem Spiel. Schrankenlose Fantasie verbindet sich mit scharfer, spöttischer Zeitkritik....
(Summary by de.bookmate.com)
Text source: https://www.projekt-gutenberg.org/fried ... /rosa.html (please only read from this text!)

Prooflistener:____

How to claim a chapter?
Choose a chapter that has no reader assigned yet. Click on POSTREPLY at the bottom of this page to answer to this topic.

Magic Window

Intro, Outro and Disclaimer for CC0:
At the beginning of each file please say:
[Section number] of Rosa die schöne Schutzmannsfrau und andere Grotesken by Salomon Friedlaender. This Legamus recording may be distributed and adapted freely for any purpose.
(if you wish: Read by StefanS**)
[Chapter title]

At the end of each section please say:
End of [Section number]
(if you wish: Read by StefanS**)
At the end of the project please say additionally:
"End of Rosa die schöne Schutzmannsfrau und andere Grotesken by Salomon Friedlaender. For more information or to volunteer, please visit Legamus.eu"

**Please add your name at the beginning or the end, not in both places.

About recording:
Set your recording software to:
Channels: 1 (Mono)
Bit Rate: 128 kbps
Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz

Please leave 5 seconds silence at the end of your recording, or 10 seconds for files longer than 30 minutes!

Save files as:
128 kbps MP3
rosadieschöneschutzmannsfrauundanderegrotesken_##_friedlaender.mp3 (**Don't use special chars (i.e. �,�,�,�...) for the filename and/or shorten the shorttitle part!)
(all lower-case) where ## is your section number.
(shorten the first part of the filename if too long!)

Add the following tags to your .mp3 file (how you do this depends on which software you use - if you are unsure about ID3 tags, please ask). Please mind upper and lower case!

Title: ## - [Section title]
Artist: Salomon Friedlaender
Album: Rosa die schöne Schutzmannsfrau und andere Grotesken
Genre: Speech
Track Number: Section Number (if sections are numbered from 1, section +1, if sections are numbered from 0)

How to upload your file:
Use http://upload.legamus.eu/ (MC/BC will provide login-info for you).
When your file is uploaded, you will get a link. Please post the link here.

And now?
Please check for new posts in this thread until your section has been prooflistened.

Happy recording :)

------------for your MC -----------------------------------
Wiki author: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomo_Friedlaender
Wiki translator:
Wiki book:
published: / [language: german]
category: ### / Tags: ###
username: StefanS / no homepage
Section: no sect. / preface: [**PREFACE**] / License: CC0
temporary headlines

---------------------------------------------------------
--------------------
Stefan Schmelz
Munich
Viktor

Re: solo [GERMAN] Rosa die schöne Schutzmannsfrau und andere Grotesken by Salomon Friedlaender

Post by Viktor »

Hello Stefan and welcome to Legamus!

I'll be happy to be your MC. Do you already have an idea who could proof-listen?
stefans

Re: solo [GERMAN] Rosa die schöne Schutzmannsfrau und andere Grotesken by Salomon Friedlaender

Post by stefans »

Hi Victor,
thank you for that. No, actually, I don't.
And as it seems, my enthusiasm in the beginning of the year has been slowed down by my family yet again.
So the plan is for me to read the chapters as I can, and then we will see what come first, publishing it on legamus or the text going to the PD in the states and we shift to librivox... :roll:
--------------------
Stefan Schmelz
Munich
stefans

Post by stefans »

...ah, one more thing...
...shouldn't we read the intros in german, for a german recording???
--------------------
Stefan Schmelz
Munich
Viktor

Post by Viktor »

No problem with a slow project, we have several of them and sometimes they accelerate suddenly. One section per month I can proof-listen. More I cannot guarantee ;)

Sure, German intro is better. You'll be using the CC0 license? In another German recording, this text was used:
https://legamus.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=980 wrote: Am Anfang der Aufnahme sage:
"[Sektions- oder Kapitelnummer], von <Titel> von <Autor>, gelesen für Legamus.eu
Diese Aufnahme darf frei weitergegeben und für jeden Zweck verwendet werden."

Am Ende der Aufnahme sage:
"Ende von [Sektions- oder Kapitelnummer]. (und wenn du magst) Gelesen von <Sprecher>, <Datum>, <Ort>]"
If you want, you can immediately record a disclaimer for LibriVox, so we anticipate a future transition.
stefans

Post by stefans »

Uploaded 1 and 3
--------------------
Stefan Schmelz
Munich
lorda

Post by lorda »

stefans wrote: Mon 15. Mar 2021, 21:21 Uploaded 1 and 3
Wenn das Projekt noch aktuell ist, könnte ich das DPL übernehmen.
If the project is still up-to-date, I could take over the DPL.
Last edited by lorda on Sat 21. May 2022, 04:09, edited 1 time in total.
Bernd
Don't dream it - be it. (Dr. Frank N. Furter)