COMPLETE [NL] Kleine Inez by Reinier van Genderen Stort-hok

Solo or group efforts that are fully available for listeners
Tlaloc

Re: solo [DUTCH] Kleine Inez by Reinier van Genderen Stort -

Post by Tlaloc »

Hello Anna, I listened to the remaining sections. Except a - I think a copy and paste - problem in section 8, it is all fine and perfect and I enjoyed listenig. It is an interesting melancholic book, and I finished listening on such an appropriate day as the day you went to Arnhem (Very suitable picture.). I am reading a danish novel in french for LV (Niels Lyhne). It is no more joyfull and perhaps still lesser. Thank you for your kind wishes, and I hope this year will be full of harmony for you, your family and the whole world.
Herman
lezer

Post by lezer »

Hello Herman,
Thank you!
It must have been an editing fault - I've re-recorded the whole sentence and put it in. I'm glad you caught it. I've done a spot-check myself, and the section is now complete - so Hokuspokus, the project is complete now! :D
Anna
Hokuspokus

Post by Hokuspokus »

Sorry for the delay, Anna, I am very busy with RL at the moment.

All your tag are just perfect, the tech specs anyway. Thank you for this. Once Viktor has created the download page, this recording will appear in our catalog.
lezer

Post by lezer »

Hokuspokus wrote:Sorry for the delay, Anna, I am very busy with RL at the moment.

All your tag are just perfect, the tech specs anyway. Thank you for this. Once Viktor has created the download page, this recording will appear in our catalog.
Please don't worry, I understand completely. It's a good end-product that counts, the timing is not important. Thank you for your help!
Anna
Hokuspokus

Re: COMPLETE [NL] Kleine Inez by Reinier van Genderen Stort-

Post by Hokuspokus »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://legamus.eu/blog/?p=854

Thank you for your patience, Anna.

Please have a look if the catalog page is OK. One question: In the list of all books, we have the author Last name, First name. Is Genderen Stort, Reinier van the right way to put it?
lezer

Re: COMPLETE [NL] Kleine Inez by Reinier van Genderen Stort-

Post by lezer »

Thank you Hokuspokus, and thank you Herman - it looks and sounds good ;)
Anna